Maintenance and Accident Management
This first fleet forum for 2013 will cover the importance of maintaining your fleet and understanding what it means to effectively manage incidents.
Who Should Attend
Fleet Managers, Chief Operations Officers, Chief Financial Officers or anyone involved with the maintenance of fleet vehicles.
CEO, BPS Autobody
Allan's presentation will cover:
- Correct repair procedures according to manufacturer’s specifications.
- Factory training technique – How does it impact your requirements as a Fleet Manager?
- Manufacturer accreditation - What does this mean?
- High strength steel repair methods – it’s a changed world. Incorrect repair methods could risk driver safety.
- Best practices and Duty of Care. Who is responsible? What to look for in a preferred repairer?
- Industry landscape changes – Yesterday, Today, Tomorrow.
Sales & Marketing Director, Chevin Fleet Solutions
Paul's presentation will concentrate on understanding the practical requirements and implications of software solutions and how they can meet the different needs of users, from day to day operations to strategic visibility, risk management and planning.
Venue And Catering
The event will take place at Stamford Grand - Cnr Epping and Herring Roads North Ryde, NSW. A full breakfast will be provided, so please let us know of any particular food requirements when you register and we will make all attempts to cater to your needs.